A new strain of Trojan malware for Android phones is targeting global users of top crypto apps such as Coinbase, BitPay and Bitcoin Wallet.
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging platform that was released in 2009 by WhatsApp Inc. The WhatsApp app allows text messaging, voice and video calls, and media and document exchange. WhatsApp is widening the functionality of applications and is currently working on WhatsApp Payments — a peer-to-peer feature that will allow users to send money through the WhatsApp platform. WhatsApp Messenger is one of the largest virtual community holders and, for some time, was the major platform in terms of their user base. Their large user base produced numerous groups of interest, including blockchain and Bitcoin WhatsApp groups. It is possible that WhatsApp blockchain implementation will be the first among the major messengers. The possibility for a censorship-resistant, immutable e-commerce platform has received positive feedback from the community and may become the next step in the development of the WhatsApp Messenger.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17