Flying under the radar, Turkey is becoming one of the leading adopters of crypto in the world.
The Republic of Zimbabwe is a South African country with a population of 16 million people. Zimbabwe suffers from racial and ethnic conflicts, dictatorship and poor education. The Zimbabwean economy provides a very low gross domestic product per capita and has one of the highest Gini coefficients in the world. Zimbabwean latest news has to do with the house arrest of Robert Mugabe – Prime Minister of Zimbabwe since 1980. The Zimbabwean economy is built on exports of minerals, gold and agricultural products, such as tobacco and cotton. Zimbabwe is poorly developed in technology and has issued no laws about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Bitcoin is legal in Zimbabwe but has no official permission for use. Zimbabwean authorities are skeptical about Bitcoin and may change the legal framework for it. However, the difficult political and economic situation keeps Zimbabwe’s government concentrated on other problems.
- Two Veteran Traders See Bullish Signs With Bitcoin Rebounding to $8.5K
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA