The decentralized exchange developed by Binance warns that it will block website access from 29 countries.
The Republic of Zimbabwe is a South African country with a population of 16 million people. Zimbabwe suffers from racial and ethnic conflicts, dictatorship and poor education. The Zimbabwean economy provides a very low gross domestic product per capita and has one of the highest Gini coefficients in the world. Zimbabwean latest news has to do with the house arrest of Robert Mugabe – Prime Minister of Zimbabwe since 1980. The Zimbabwean economy is built on exports of minerals, gold and agricultural products, such as tobacco and cotton. Zimbabwe is poorly developed in technology and has issued no laws about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Bitcoin is legal in Zimbabwe but has no official permission for use. Zimbabwean authorities are skeptical about Bitcoin and may change the legal framework for it. However, the difficult political and economic situation keeps Zimbabwe’s government concentrated on other problems.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- French Minister of Economy to Ask for Guarantees From Facebook In Regards to Its Forthcoming Coin
- Blockchain-Based Energy Trading Firm to Optimize Solar Energy Distribution in Austria
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06