CEO of Messari has confirmed that the threatening calls he has received after his company criticized XRP were made by people unaffiliated with Ripple.
Andrew Marshall is the ex-Chief Editor, and now writer for Cointelegraph. Being involved in the Bitcoin scene since 2014, he enjoys learning, and writing about new ways the blockchain technology can change our world for the better.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $5,300 Again as Top Altcoins See Losses
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR