When ICO HeadStart™ started, the vision was and is to help ICOs make a successful start. So, the team built the safest ICO fundraising platform that allows backers and project creators both benefit the most from the crypto-revolution. Not just with the help of industry insiders, but rather with the help of any user – ‘The Wisdom of the Crowd’. The profits are: 80% is used to buy back MOAT from token holders. The remaining 20% will be used to give newly listed projects a head start through funding.
ICO HeadStart™ advises projects in best ICO practice. The team of professionals will guide the projects in the right direction and will provide advice on everything that is needed from smart contracts to legal, marketing and technical support, in order to ensure they get a true head start. ICO HeadStart™ wants the right projects to participate and commit ourselves to lead with presenting ICOs that conform to community regulated and evolving best practices via the blockchain community.
2,25% Bounty Program
3% Seed Investors
46,75% Reserve for future backers and successfully funded projects
33% Reserved for Founders, Operational Team & Advisory Board
1 MOAT = 0,0000260744683 ETH
Soft Cap: $20,000,000
Hard Cap: $30,000,000