Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo will be launching in just a few weeks in Seoul as South Korea’s first major cryptocurrency event.
Cointelegraph is proud to announce that it will be the official media sponsor of the event. To redeem, enter the code COINTELEGRAPH when registering here and receive a 10% discount off Full Conference Passes!
Bitcoin in Seoul
Continuing the largest Bitcoin event worldwide, Inside Bitcoins is headed to Seoul on December 12–13, 2014. The conference and expo will be held at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) for two days of conference sessions and exhibit hall access.
During the two-day event, attendees will hear top thought leaders analyze the first digital, decentralized, P2P-based global currency. Session topics will cover the implications of Bitcoin, investing and startup strategies, current mining challenges, international compliance, mass adoption, and what lies ahead.
The final list of speakers includes:
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder, Bitcoin Magazine & Founder, Ethereum
- Scott Bambacigno, Vice President, Alphapoint
- Arthur Hayes, Co-Founder & CEO, BitMEX
- Hoh Peter In, Professor, Department of Computer Science, College of Infomatics, Korea University
- Casey Ilsun Kim, CEO, InfraBasic & Adjunct Professor, Hanyang University Business School
- Tony Lyu, CEO, Korbit
- Chanpeng Zhao, Technical Officer and Co-Founder, Okcoin.com
The full speakers list can be found here.
Interested in finding out what topics they will be discussing? See the full agenda here!
Whether you’re new to cryptocurrency or you’re a Bitcoin expert, register for Inside Bitcoins Seoul and see how this exciting protocol is spurring a global payment revolution.
Interested in attending? We’ve partnered up with Inside Bitcoins once again to offer our readers 10% off Full Conference Passes! To redeem, use code COINTELEGRAPH when registering here!
- Inside Bitcoins Paris Unveils Full Agenda, Speakers
- BitcoinEXPO 2015 in London to Focus on Startups and Investors
- Last Event in Russia? Bitcoin Conference Returning to Saint-Petersburg
- Amsterdam Aims to Become Bitcoin Capital of the World
- Inside Bitcoins Is Coming to London