With the recent successes in London, Las Vegas and Tel Aviv, Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, has proven to be one of the leading trade shows for the fast-growing Bitcoin and related cryptocurrency industry.
Inside Bitcoins will now make its debut in Paris, France on November 20-21, 2014, and Cointelegraph is excited to continue its partnership and offer our readers an exclusive discount. Enter the code TELEGRAPH to receive a 10% discount on 2-Day Passes here.
The full schedule for this leading crypto event is now live, and will feature sessions from many industry leaders. You can see the agenda and the full speakers list: here.
The conference agenda, which will cover topics ranging from Crypto-Law and Regulatory Compliance, to Investment & Funding and The Developing World, will offer opportunities to learn about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency whether you’re a veteran or just getting started with Bitcoin.
Inside Bitcoins Paris: Agenda
Day 1 - Thursday – November 20, 2014
- International Review: Bitcoin Stories from Across the Globe
- Using Bitcoin to Achieve Real Crowdfunding
- Moving towards a Bitcoin Society
- Industrial Mining: Powered Warehouse Shell vs. Hosted Cloud Offerings
- Decentralized Technologies: Lifeboats for Society
- Bitcoin and Anti-Money Laundering Regulation: Strategies for Successful Compliance and Government Relations
- The Bitcoin Startup Ecosystem
- Bitcoin Casinos: The Final Frontier in Online Gaming
- Bitcoin Scripts and Multisignature Transactions
- Sound Wallet: How to Create a Cold Storage Wallet Out of Sound
- Jetcoin and Sports: A Match Made in Crypto Heaven
Day 2 - Friday – November 21, 2014
- Bernard Lietaer, Research Fellow, Center for Sustainable Resources of the University of California at Berkeley, Advisor to Jetcoin Institute
- Colored Coins in Practice
- Bitcoin Ecosystem Investing: Do's and Dont's
- Bitcoin Regulation Update: Issues and Challenges
- The Future of Altcoins
- Crypto Trading and Options
- Bitcoin Security and Freedom
- The Future of Crypto-Exchanges
Nicolas Cary, CEO of Blockchain.info will kick off the event with a morning keynote on November 20 titled, “International Review: Bitcoin Stories from Across the Globe.” The opening keynote on November 21 will be delivered by Bernard Lietaer, Research Fellow, Advisor to Jetcoin Institution, Center for Sustainable Resources of the University of California at Berkeley.
Inside Bitcoins Paris edition will convene to spotlight the growth of crypto currencies, FinTech business trends, investment strategies, tools, and more. The event will serve not only as a lens to provide an overview of the cryptocurrency industry today and what business opportunities and threats are on the horizon, but will also provide you the latest information you need to better take advantage of the rapidly changing situations in this quickly evolving high risk/high reward market.
If you are interested in attending, enter code TELEGRAPH for 10% OFF on 2-Day Passes. Register now!
Did you enjoy this article? You may also be interested in reading these ones:
- December 5-6, 2014: First-Ever Virtual Expo for the Global Crypto Community
- CoinFest 2015: Journey Around the World
- BayBitHack Increasing the Number of Skilled Bitcoin Developers