The lawyers for Alexander Vinnik, the alleged operator of defunct crypto exchange BTC-e, have filed a complaint alleging violation of Vinnik’s rights.
France, officially the French Republic, is a transcontinental state which has territories on several continents. The country is developed and takes one of the leading roles in industrial production. In terms of total economic volume, France is second after Germany in European Union and is the sixth in the world. In terms of cryptocurrency in France, the news is all about reducing taxes on virtual currencies. In France, the government has shown a position of support and the next step is going to be the creation of legal regulations to protect investors and users and to gain benefits for their national economy. Currently, a lot of participation in the cryptocurrency market in France relies on the policy of the president.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018