France is paving the way for a digital Euro, but how will its CBDC shape up, and what effect will it have on the cryptocurrency industry?
France, officially the French Republic, is a transcontinental state which has territories on several continents. The country is developed and takes one of the leading roles in industrial production. In terms of total economic volume, France is second after Germany in European Union and is the sixth in the world. In terms of cryptocurrency in France, the news is all about reducing taxes on virtual currencies. In France, the government has shown a position of support and the next step is going to be the creation of legal regulations to protect investors and users and to gain benefits for their national economy. Currently, a lot of participation in the cryptocurrency market in France relies on the policy of the president.
- Bitcoin Whale Numbers Hit 2-Year High as Investors Mirror 2016 Halving
- Texas Cloud Mining Firm Shut Down After Fake Charity Pitch
- Craig Wright’s Lawyers Slam Court Order Based on 'Personal Attacks'
- First Public Bitcoin Fund Listed on Toronto Stock Exchange
- Bitcoin Price Suddenly Drops Below $7K, Crypto Market Under $200B