French Minister of the Economy and Finance, Bruno Le Maire intends to ask Facebook for guarantees for its forthcoming digital currency Libra.
France, officially the French Republic, is a transcontinental state which has territories on several continents. The country is developed and takes one of the leading roles in industrial production. In terms of total economic volume, France is second after Germany in European Union and is the sixth in the world. In terms of cryptocurrency in France, the news is all about reducing taxes on virtual currencies. In France, the government has shown a position of support and the next step is going to be the creation of legal regulations to protect investors and users and to gain benefits for their national economy. Currently, a lot of participation in the cryptocurrency market in France relies on the policy of the president.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- French Minister of Economy to Ask for Guarantees From Facebook In Regards to Its Forthcoming Coin
- Blockchain-Based Energy Trading Firm to Optimize Solar Energy Distribution in Austria
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06