Pascal Boyart set up the secret mural stash to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Bitcoin genesis block.
Alistair Milne News
Alistair Milne is a Bitcoin investor, financial analyst and a co-founder and CIO at Altana Digital Currency Fund (ADCF), an open-ended fund investing in cryptocurrency related projects. Alistair Milne has been an internet and mobile entrepreneur since 1996, so by the moment of Alistair Milne’s Bitcoin involvement, he had over 15 years of experience in eCommerce and mCommerce spheres. Alistair Milne holds a bachelor degree in Computing Science. Since 2012, Alistair Milne has been a Bitcoin miner and cryptocurrency trader. In 2014 he and another founder launched ADCF. Besides that, Alistair Milne frequently posts his comments, opinions and predictions about the price of Bitcoin on his personal page on Twitter.
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- BitMEX Research: ICO Tokens Allocated by Teams to Themselves Lost 54% of $24 Bln Value
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16