Following a giveaway announcement in September, Alistair Milne gives away Bitcoin instead of a $2,600 Denarium gold bar.
Alistair Milne News
Alistair Milne is a Bitcoin investor, financial analyst and a co-founder and CIO at Altana Digital Currency Fund (ADCF), an open-ended fund investing in cryptocurrency related projects. Alistair Milne has been an internet and mobile entrepreneur since 1996, so by the moment of Alistair Milne’s Bitcoin involvement, he had over 15 years of experience in eCommerce and mCommerce spheres. Alistair Milne holds a bachelor degree in Computing Science. Since 2012, Alistair Milne has been a Bitcoin miner and cryptocurrency trader. In 2014 he and another founder launched ADCF. Besides that, Alistair Milne frequently posts his comments, opinions and predictions about the price of Bitcoin on his personal page on Twitter.
- Bitcoin Drops to $7,000 as China Vows to ‘Dispose of’ Local Exchanges
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Tezos Partners With Singapore Gov’t Blockchain Platform for Training Program
- CFTC Chair on Crypto Regulation: We Don’t Want to Snuff out Innovation
- Blockchain Security Firm CertiK to Launch Beta for Smart Contracts-Focused Chain