Investor and entrepreneur Alistair Milne thinks the next cryptocurrency bull run will make or break assets.
Alistair Milne News
Alistair Milne is a Bitcoin investor, financial analyst and a co-founder and CIO at Altana Digital Currency Fund (ADCF), an open-ended fund investing in cryptocurrency related projects. Alistair Milne has been an internet and mobile entrepreneur since 1996, so by the moment of Alistair Milne’s Bitcoin involvement, he had over 15 years of experience in eCommerce and mCommerce spheres. Alistair Milne holds a bachelor degree in Computing Science. Since 2012, Alistair Milne has been a Bitcoin miner and cryptocurrency trader. In 2014 he and another founder launched ADCF. Besides that, Alistair Milne frequently posts his comments, opinions and predictions about the price of Bitcoin on his personal page on Twitter.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot