Statistics from Canaccord say no pool controls more than 20 percent of the mining market, a major difference from 2014.
AntPool which is open for users all around the world. BITMAIN has invested significant resources into developing more efficient bitcoin pool, especially p2pool mining pool. AntPool supports both stratum and p2p mining protocol. BITMAIN reaffirms its commitment to help decentralize the Bitcoin network, strengthen the Bitcoin eco-system and put the majority of hashing power into the hands of consumers.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K