China’s crypto mining giant Bitmain has filed a draft application for listing shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
AntPool which is open for users all around the world. BITMAIN has invested significant resources into developing more efficient bitcoin pool, especially p2pool mining pool. AntPool supports both stratum and p2p mining protocol. BITMAIN reaffirms its commitment to help decentralize the Bitcoin network, strengthen the Bitcoin eco-system and put the majority of hashing power into the hands of consumers.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18