How The Blockchain industry has reacted to China’s ICO ban.
Aragon is a Spanish business management solution based on the Ethereum blockchain. Aragon allows any types of businesses to implement blockchain technology with some centralization in it, i.e., the presence of administration. Aragon Bitcoin technology implementation is available on Microsoft, Linux and MacOS to operate with the Ethereum platform. Holders of ERC-20 tokens within the Aragon network are able to vote and affect the policies of work and direction of the company’s development — including updates to smart contracts, if they are needed. According to the official website, Aragon is a simple and understandable platform, so anyone can use it for implementation. With Aragon, companies can digitize accountancy, transaction processing, etc.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’