The Aragon community voted against Ethereum changing its proof-of-work mining algorithm before the release of Ethereum 2.0.
Aragon is a Spanish business management solution based on the Ethereum blockchain. Aragon allows any types of businesses to implement blockchain technology with some centralization in it, i.e., the presence of administration. Aragon Bitcoin technology implementation is available on Microsoft, Linux and MacOS to operate with the Ethereum platform. Holders of ERC-20 tokens within the Aragon network are able to vote and affect the policies of work and direction of the company’s development — including updates to smart contracts, if they are needed. According to the official website, Aragon is a simple and understandable platform, so anyone can use it for implementation. With Aragon, companies can digitize accountancy, transaction processing, etc.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- OTC Spreads Exceeded 10% Amid Bitcoin’s Violent March Crash
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations