How The Blockchain industry has reacted to China’s ICO ban.
Aragon is a Spanish business management solution based on the Ethereum blockchain. Aragon allows any types of businesses to implement blockchain technology with some centralization in it, i.e., the presence of administration. Aragon Bitcoin technology implementation is available on Microsoft, Linux and MacOS to operate with the Ethereum platform. Holders of ERC-20 tokens within the Aragon network are able to vote and affect the policies of work and direction of the company’s development — including updates to smart contracts, if they are needed. According to the official website, Aragon is a simple and understandable platform, so anyone can use it for implementation. With Aragon, companies can digitize accountancy, transaction processing, etc.
- Report: QuadrigaCX Founder May Have Stored Private Keys on Paper in Safety Deposit Box
- NEO Blockchain Platform Opens Seattle Office Headed by Ex-Microsoft Exec
- Moscow Blockchain Cluster Needs Intellectual Property Mechanism, Says Expert
- Crypto Markets Continue to See Mixed Signals, Dow Jones Up Over 360 Points
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15