How The Blockchain industry has reacted to China’s ICO ban.
Aragon is a Spanish business management solution based on the Ethereum blockchain. Aragon allows any types of businesses to implement blockchain technology with some centralization in it, i.e., the presence of administration. Aragon Bitcoin technology implementation is available on Microsoft, Linux and MacOS to operate with the Ethereum platform. Holders of ERC-20 tokens within the Aragon network are able to vote and affect the policies of work and direction of the company’s development — including updates to smart contracts, if they are needed. According to the official website, Aragon is a simple and understandable platform, so anyone can use it for implementation. With Aragon, companies can digitize accountancy, transaction processing, etc.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- OKEx Crypto Exchange Lists Bitcoin Cash ABC Under Original Bitcoin Cash Ticker
- KFC Venezuela Denies Accepting Dash Payments
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10