Binance Lite will enable the exchange’s Australian customers to buy Bitcoin with fiat money from supported newsagent stores.
The Commonwealth of Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and is the only one that occupies a whole continent. It also includes several islands. The state has a strong economy and its GDP per capita is bigger than that of Great Britain, Germany, etc. The growing popularity of Bitcoin hasn’t gone unnoticed in the country. In Australia, cryptocurrency is almost a legal form of payment, as the government is making efforts to give Bitcoin the status of either a national or foreign currency. In July 2017, the government cancelled a double tax for transactions with Bitcoin in Australia to provide a better cryptocurrency environment. In Australia, cryptocurrency exchange is possible with plenty of ATMs and online platforms.
- Bitmain Says Now-Lapsed IPO Made Firm More Transparent, Reveals Appointment of New CEO
- Community-Led Pan-African Blockchain Standards Org Publishes Draft ICO Guidelines
- CoinMarketCap Will Alter Listing Metrics After Latest Fake Volume Research
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25