Tech giant IBM and four Australian financial services companies have launched a pilot for a blockchain-powered platform designed to streamline bank guarantee pr...
The Commonwealth of Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and is the only one that occupies a whole continent. It also includes several islands. The state has a strong economy and its GDP per capita is bigger than that of Great Britain, Germany, etc. The growing popularity of Bitcoin hasn’t gone unnoticed in the country. In Australia, cryptocurrency is almost a legal form of payment, as the government is making efforts to give Bitcoin the status of either a national or foreign currency. In July 2017, the government cancelled a double tax for transactions with Bitcoin in Australia to provide a better cryptocurrency environment. In Australia, cryptocurrency exchange is possible with plenty of ATMs and online platforms.
- Bitcoin Dips Below $10,000 for the Second Time in July
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- R3 to Support a Startup-Focused Stock Exchange in Brazil
- Libra Vs. US Congress: All There Is to Know Ahead of Hearings
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM