As megablazes ravage Australia, Cointelegraph and Oxygen Seven have partnered in a Bitcoin fundraising effort.
The Commonwealth of Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and is the only one that occupies a whole continent. It also includes several islands. The state has a strong economy and its GDP per capita is bigger than that of Great Britain, Germany, etc. The growing popularity of Bitcoin hasn’t gone unnoticed in the country. In Australia, cryptocurrency is almost a legal form of payment, as the government is making efforts to give Bitcoin the status of either a national or foreign currency. In July 2017, the government cancelled a double tax for transactions with Bitcoin in Australia to provide a better cryptocurrency environment. In Australia, cryptocurrency exchange is possible with plenty of ATMs and online platforms.
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst
- ‘Nothing Special’ — Bitcoin Slumps 6% on Coronavirus, Chinese New Year
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- Effect of CME Futures Options on BTC Price Depends on Halving