The Australian financial regulator has warned the public against an alleged crypto-related scam operating with no license.
The Commonwealth of Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and is the only one that occupies a whole continent. It also includes several islands. The state has a strong economy and its GDP per capita is bigger than that of Great Britain, Germany, etc. The growing popularity of Bitcoin hasn’t gone unnoticed in the country. In Australia, cryptocurrency is almost a legal form of payment, as the government is making efforts to give Bitcoin the status of either a national or foreign currency. In July 2017, the government cancelled a double tax for transactions with Bitcoin in Australia to provide a better cryptocurrency environment. In Australia, cryptocurrency exchange is possible with plenty of ATMs and online platforms.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20