Australia’s National Transport Insurance has announced it will trial a blockchain system to improve supply chain integrity for beef exports abroad.
The Commonwealth of Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and is the only one that occupies a whole continent. It also includes several islands. The state has a strong economy and its GDP per capita is bigger than that of Great Britain, Germany, etc. The growing popularity of Bitcoin hasn’t gone unnoticed in the country. In Australia, cryptocurrency is almost a legal form of payment, as the government is making efforts to give Bitcoin the status of either a national or foreign currency. In July 2017, the government cancelled a double tax for transactions with Bitcoin in Australia to provide a better cryptocurrency environment. In Australia, cryptocurrency exchange is possible with plenty of ATMs and online platforms.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake, Sharding to Make Blockchains ‘1,000x’ More Efficient
- Harvard Economist: Bitcoin’s Future Value More Likely to Be $100 Than $100K
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10