Crypto-friendly destinations for you next vacation.
Bitcoin Adoption News
Bitcoin’s mainstream adoption is an important part of the development of the cryptocurrency industry. There are a lot of blockchain-related projects that have aims to provide Bitcoin and cryptocurrency education and popularize their use. The mass adoption of Bitcoin is in its early stages and is not being performed widely, yet. The use of Bitcoin is not well-established reputationally and is hard to perform for a regular person to become interested in it. There were numerous attempts to quantify the adoption rate of Bitcoin, but they were extremely complicated due to Bitcoin’s privacy and lack of information about individual accounts. The mass adoption of Bitcoin is growing because of the increasing use of cryptocurrency in businesses. The rising amount of enterprises, individuals and manufacturers that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment positively affects its adoption by ordinary customers and households.
- PwC Partners With BitFury to Create Blockchain Accelerator in Russia
- Number of Crypto Users Nearly Doubled in 2018, Study Says
- Opera Releases ‘Web 3-Ready’ Android Browser With Ethereum, DApp Support
- UAE Exchange, Ripple to Launch Blockchain Remittances to Asia by Q1 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12