Belarus’ largest bank, Belarusbank, is considering setting up a cryptocurrency exchange, focusing on digitization in 2019.
Bitcoin Adoption News
Bitcoin’s mainstream adoption is an important part of the development of the cryptocurrency industry. There are a lot of blockchain-related projects that have aims to provide Bitcoin and cryptocurrency education and popularize their use. The mass adoption of Bitcoin is in its early stages and is not being performed widely, yet. The use of Bitcoin is not well-established reputationally and is hard to perform for a regular person to become interested in it. There were numerous attempts to quantify the adoption rate of Bitcoin, but they were extremely complicated due to Bitcoin’s privacy and lack of information about individual accounts. The mass adoption of Bitcoin is growing because of the increasing use of cryptocurrency in businesses. The rising amount of enterprises, individuals and manufacturers that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment positively affects its adoption by ordinary customers and households.
- Reddit Co-founder Says Crypto Winter Erased Speculators, Gave Space to Real Builders
- Parity Developer Quits Ethereum Projects Amid Outrage Sparked by Recent Tweet
- Stanford Researchers Develop Privacy Mechanism for Ethereum Smart Contract
- Bitcoin Hits $4K for the Fourth Time in 2019, Stocks Jump Amid US–China Trade Talks
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 22