Two former employees at BitTorrent have sued Tron founder and CEO Justin Sun for alleged labor violations and harassment.
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer communication protocol for file sharing through the internet. The protocol was launched by BitTorrent, Inc., an American company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The BitTorrent client is written in the C++ language by the founder of the protocol, Bram Cohen. There are mobile BitTorrent apps available for iOS and Android. The BitTorrent network is very similar to Bitcoin, such as the decentralized sharing of information, protection of users through randomly generated symbol lines and the absence of one administrative organ. BitTorrent became prominent in the cryptocurrency industry after the launch of the BTT coin - a cryptographic token powered by the TRON platform. The BitTorrent (BTT) coin’s price spiked shortly after the launch and allowed the coin to gain massive media attention.
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Gemini Europe Hires New Chief Compliance Officer for Europe Expansion
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K