BitTorrent Speed system, which will integrate the Tron-based BTT token into the popular µTorrent Windows client, will launch by summer.
BitTorrent is peer-to-peer communication protocol for file sharing through the internet. The protocol was launched by BitTorrent, Inc., an American company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Besides the protocol, the company owns μTorrent and BitTorrent software for sharing via the BitTorrent protocol. The BitTorrent client is written in the C++ language by the founder of the protocol, Bram Cohen. There are mobile BitTorrent apps available for iOS and Android. The BitTorrent network is very similar to Bitcoin, such as the decentralized sharing of information, protection of users through randomly generated symbol lines and the absence of one administrative organ. Some of the biggest torrent portals now accept Bitcoin as donations.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18