Why are online travel booking services not accepting Bitcoin just yet?
Booking, or making a reservation, is a process of concluding an arrangement with a supplier about having a good or a service at particular time in the future. Booking is popular for hotels, restaurants, transportation and other industries. The most famous booking service supplier is website and application Booking.com. The booking process has a large amount of space for blockchain implementation. Blockchain-based booking systems may reduce the amount of involvement of third parties and make the process of making a reservation faster and cheaper. Blockchain hotel booking built on smart contracts is a great way of greatly complicating fraudulent activities both from the visitor and the form host. Blockchain booking platforms are already being worked on by several startups on various cryptocurrency platforms. The most media-covered of them is Concierge.io.
- Bitcoin Has Soared Above Intrinsic Value During Latest Rally, JPM Strategists Claim
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck and Bitwise ETF Application, Again
- Austrian Fiber Producer Lenzing to Launch Blockchain-Enabled Tracking in 2020
- White Hat Hackers Earn $32,000 for Finding Crypto Security Exploits in Last Two Months
- Honda And GM to Research Smart Grid, Electric Car Interoperability With Blockchain Tech