Recent departures including PayPal and Visa does not mean Facebook’s Libra currency project is over, reassured Calibra head David Marcus.
Booking, or making a reservation, is a process of concluding an arrangement with a supplier about having a good or a service at particular time in the future. Booking is popular for hotels, restaurants, transportation and other industries. The most famous booking service supplier is website and application Booking.com. The booking process has a large amount of space for blockchain implementation. Blockchain-based booking systems may reduce the amount of involvement of third parties and make the process of making a reservation faster and cheaper. Blockchain hotel booking built on smart contracts is a great way of greatly complicating fraudulent activities both from the visitor and the form host. Blockchain booking platforms are already being worked on by several startups on various cryptocurrency platforms. The most media-covered of them is Concierge.io.
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Nets Just $90M After Losing Banking Partner
- ‘Mystery Man’ Gets Berlin Shop to Drop BitPay, Accept Bitcoin Directly
- German Bank Boosts Bitcoin — Negative Interest Rates Hit Every Account
- Grayscale: 84% of Q3 Interest Came From Non-Crypto Hedge Funds
- Bitcoin Price Loses $8,000 Support as Bears Drive Market to 4-Week Low