Greece debt crisis appears to have been averted, or at the least delayed. A €50 billion bailout package has been offered, if the Greek parliament agrees to impl...
Btc.sx is an international company that provides a platform for leveraged cryptocurrency trading and brokerage. The platform allows trading of digital currency derivatives — for instance, marginal trading and so on. Btc.sx was founded by Colin Kwan, George Samman, Joseph Lee and Vincent Hoong in 2013. Initially, the company used to be based in Australia but currently it operates and is headquartered in London, U.K. Btc.sx offers investors the chance to take short and long positions on future Bitcoin price changes against USD. Btc.sx offers shares on which price changes are possible to gain a profit as well. Btc.sx doesn’t accept fiat money so all deposits for positions must be done in cryptocurrency. In 2015, the company launched Magnr service for cryptocurrency storage. After this, Btc.sx was renamed as Magnr.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20