Will Bitland's first official ICO initiate a process which would resolve the prevailing global rural real estate conflicts?
CCEDK is a Danish cryptocurrency exchange platform. The CCEDK exchange was founded in Denmark in 2014. In the middle of 2015, CCEDK crypto coins’ exchange announced its reorganization. According to the official website of CCEDK, the exchange introduced the world’s first decentralized, multi-lingual fintech exchange, OpenLedger, which allows users to convert Bitcoin to SmartCoins that are pegged by fiat currencies. SmartCoins are directly convertible to cash via popular payment processors. In 2015, CCEDK released the Nano Card, the first cryptocurrency debit card. Besides that, CCEDK has its own crypto coin named Obits (OBITS) that were created in order to reward holders with a share of the revenues from CCEDK transactions.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week