Will Bitland's first official ICO initiate a process which would resolve the prevailing global rural real estate conflicts?
CCEDK is a Danish cryptocurrency exchange platform. The CCEDK exchange was founded in Denmark in 2014. In the middle of 2015, CCEDK crypto coins’ exchange announced its reorganization. According to the official website of CCEDK, the exchange introduced the world’s first decentralized, multi-lingual fintech exchange, OpenLedger, which allows users to convert Bitcoin to SmartCoins that are pegged by fiat currencies. SmartCoins are directly convertible to cash via popular payment processors. In 2015, CCEDK released the Nano Card, the first cryptocurrency debit card. Besides that, CCEDK has its own crypto coin named Obits (OBITS) that were created in order to reward holders with a share of the revenues from CCEDK transactions.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K