Will Bitland's first official ICO initiate a process which would resolve the prevailing global rural real estate conflicts?
CCEDK is a Danish cryptocurrency exchange platform. The CCEDK exchange was founded in Denmark in 2014. In the middle of 2015, CCEDK crypto coins’ exchange announced its reorganization. According to the official website of CCEDK, the exchange introduced the world’s first decentralized, multi-lingual fintech exchange, OpenLedger, which allows users to convert Bitcoin to SmartCoins that are pegged by fiat currencies. SmartCoins are directly convertible to cash via popular payment processors. In 2015, CCEDK released the Nano Card, the first cryptocurrency debit card. Besides that, CCEDK has its own crypto coin named Obits (OBITS) that were created in order to reward holders with a share of the revenues from CCEDK transactions.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22