Non-profit Organization Launches to Support Blockchain Research & Education.
Chamber of Digital Commerce News
The Chamber of Digital Commerce is an advocacy group that promotes and supports blockchain technology, virtual currency and the digital assets industry. The organization was founded in 2014 by Perianne M. Boring and the CDC is currently based in Washington, D.C. In 2014, the chamber received the status of being a nonprofit organization from the Internal Revenue Service. In accordance with the official website, the organization made a lot of progress over three years in working with the crypto industry and the policy community, so the next step was launching an affiliate organization in 2017, called the Foundation of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a blockchain technology and digital assets research sponsor.
- Major Central Bank Institution BIS: Bitcoin Must Depart From Proof-of-Work
- Total Market Cap Drops $5 Billion as All Major Coins Take Price Hit
- Blockchain.com Seeks Undisclosed Stablecoin Partnership by End of 2019: Report
- ConsenSys Exec: Layoffs Did Not Exceed 10 Percent, Mainly Affect Support Staff
- Funding Hate: The Far-Right’s Pivot to Crypto