Non-profit Organization Launches to Support Blockchain Research & Education.
Chamber of Digital Commerce News
The Chamber of Digital Commerce is an advocacy group that promotes and supports blockchain technology, virtual currency and the digital assets industry. The organization was founded in 2014 by Perianne M. Boring and the CDC is currently based in Washington, D.C. In 2014, the chamber received the status of being a nonprofit organization from the Internal Revenue Service. In accordance with the official website, the organization made a lot of progress over three years in working with the crypto industry and the policy community, so the next step was launching an affiliate organization in 2017, called the Foundation of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a blockchain technology and digital assets research sponsor.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- China Ruling Bitcoin is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- BTC Price Reclaims $10K After US Lawmaker Says Bitcoin Can’t Be Killed
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear