A new debate emerges over the nature of digital assets and if they should be treated separately from the circumstances of their offering and sale.
Chamber of Digital Commerce News
The Chamber of Digital Commerce is an advocacy group that promotes and supports blockchain technology, virtual currency and the digital assets industry. The organization was founded in 2014 by Perianne M. Boring and the CDC is currently based in Washington, D.C. In 2014, the chamber received the status of being a nonprofit organization from the Internal Revenue Service. In accordance with the official website, the organization made a lot of progress over three years in working with the crypto industry and the policy community, so the next step was launching an affiliate organization in 2017, called the Foundation of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a blockchain technology and digital assets research sponsor.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K