Non-profit Organization Launches to Support Blockchain Research & Education.
Chamber of Digital Commerce News
The Chamber of Digital Commerce is an advocacy group that promotes and supports blockchain technology, virtual currency and the digital assets industry. The organization was founded in 2014 by Perianne M. Boring and the CDC is currently based in Washington, D.C. In 2014, the chamber received the status of being a nonprofit organization from the Internal Revenue Service. In accordance with the official website, the organization made a lot of progress over three years in working with the crypto industry and the policy community, so the next step was launching an affiliate organization in 2017, called the Foundation of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a blockchain technology and digital assets research sponsor.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving