Non-profit Organization Launches to Support Blockchain Research & Education.
Chamber of Digital Commerce News
The Chamber of Digital Commerce is an advocacy group that promotes and supports blockchain technology, virtual currency and the digital assets industry. The organization was founded in 2014 by Perianne M. Boring and the CDC is currently based in Washington, D.C. In 2014, the chamber received the status of being a nonprofit organization from the Internal Revenue Service. In accordance with the official website, the organization made a lot of progress over three years in working with the crypto industry and the policy community, so the next step was launching an affiliate organization in 2017, called the Foundation of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, a blockchain technology and digital assets research sponsor.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns