A look at the history of the mysterious firm Crypto Capital and its ties to Bitfinex as court cases brew.
Coinapult is online cryptocurrency wallet, broker and payment processor allowing users to send, receive, store money and keep track of the transactions they’ve made. The Coinapult Bitcoin wallet was created in 2011 and the main office of the company is currently headquartered in Panama City. In 2015, the company integrated with CryptoCapital, a licensed financial institution, to provide better and more secure services for its users. The unique feature of the platform is the Coinapult Locks, which work as a tool that allows BTC users to connect their value to more stable fiat currencies and assets. They can be used whenever it is convenient, so the money is pegged with more stable asset but always keep access to the Bitcoin network.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX