Regulated Dash purchases are now a reality after developers closed a deal with Coinapult and Crypto Capital.
Coinapult is online cryptocurrency wallet, broker and payment processor allowing users to send, receive, store money and keep track of the transactions they’ve made. The Coinapult Bitcoin wallet was created in 2011 and the main office of the company is currently headquartered in Panama City. In 2015, the company integrated with CryptoCapital, a licensed financial institution, to provide better and more secure services for its users. The unique feature of the platform is the Coinapult Locks, which work as a tool that allows BTC users to connect their value to more stable fiat currencies and assets. They can be used whenever it is convenient, so the money is pegged with more stable asset but always keep access to the Bitcoin network.
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Crypto News From the Spanish-Speaking World: Week in Review
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long