Bakkt, the cryptocurrency platform owned by the Intercontinental Exchange, announced that they are hiring.
The definition of a cryptocurrency is a digital currency built with cryptographic protocols that make transactions secure and difficult to fake. The most important feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not controlled by any central authority: the decentralized nature of blockchain makes cryptocurrency theoretically immune to the old ways of government control and interference. Cryptocurrencies make it easier to conduct any transactions, for transfers are simplified through use of public and private keys for security and privacy purposes. These transfers can be done with minimal processing fees, allowing users to avoid the steep fees charged by traditional financial institutions.
However, the latest news on cryptocurrencies indicates that because cryptocurrencies are devoid of a central repository, a digital cryptocurrency balance can be wiped out by a computer crash, a hack, and other unexpected events.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- ING Bank Signs 5-Year Licensing Deal With R3 for Access to Its Blockchain Platform Corda
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Coinbase Adds Cross-Border Wire Transfers for High-Volume Customers in Europe, Asia
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21