Thailand’s local AML regulator wants to change the law in order to be able to confiscate digital assets along with physical ones.
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- Canadian Judge Appoints Legal Representatives for QuadrigaCX Customers
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18