Thailand’s local AML regulator wants to change the law in order to be able to confiscate digital assets along with physical ones.
- Canadian City of Calgary Launches Local Digital Currency for Intracity Transactions
- Germany’s Second Largest Stock Exchange, SolarisBank Partner to Launch Crypto Exchange
- Allianz Global Investors CEO Says Crypto Assets Should Be ‘Outlawed’
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Use Blockchain for Electronic Tax Invoices
- India’s Telecom Regulator Completes Mobile Blockchain Pilot with IBM