The introduction of Bitcoin to the world sparked a revolution of finance and economics. Bitcoin set money’s value free from government constraint. Now the value...
Darkcoin is a former name for Dash cryptocoin. Darkcoin (Dash) was initially launched as XCoin in 2014 by Evan Duffield. By 2017, it had become one of the top ten cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization. Darkcoin has almost the same features as Bitcoin, but Darkcoin transactions are absolutely anonymous; it uses not just one, but a combination of several algorithms of encryption; Darkcoin mining needs less computer power and besides mining, it uses masternodes for the implementation of unique functions that are not available for common nodes. To provide maximum anonymity and speed, the platform uses such services as PrivateSend, which is made for mixing transfers, and InstantSend for immediate transactions.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- CFTC: We’re ‘Diligently’ Working on All Crypto-Related Applications, Including Bakkt’s
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22