The introduction of Bitcoin to the world sparked a revolution of finance and economics. Bitcoin set money’s value free from government constraint. Now the value...
Darkcoin is a former name for Dash cryptocoin. Darkcoin (Dash) was initially launched as XCoin in 2014 by Evan Duffield. By 2017, it had become one of the top ten cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization. Darkcoin has almost the same features as Bitcoin, but Darkcoin transactions are absolutely anonymous; it uses not just one, but a combination of several algorithms of encryption; Darkcoin mining needs less computer power and besides mining, it uses masternodes for the implementation of unique functions that are not available for common nodes. To provide maximum anonymity and speed, the platform uses such services as PrivateSend, which is made for mixing transfers, and InstantSend for immediate transactions.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K