Cryptocurrency is a “poor form of money” for most terrorists, says director of analysis at U.S. think tank FDD’s CSIF Yaya Fanusie.
- Ethereum Beats Bitcoin Cash’s Price for First Time Ever as Crypto Markets See Growth
- Hong Kong's New Regulation ‘Might’ Be Harmful for Local Crypto Industry, Experts Say
- Egypt’s Central Bank Conducting ‘Feasibility Studies’ Around Digital Currency Issuance
- Iran: Science and Tech Department Official Says Blockchain Can Improve National Economy
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec