Keeping track of your crypto transactions can be crucial for some much-needed peace of mind.
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows trading of over 300 cryptocurrency pairs. The HitBTC exchange was launched in 2013 by Estonian and Israeli specialists and entrepreneurs. More than 40 percent of transactions on the platform are made with Bitcoin (BTC) and there are two interface languages available: English and Chinese. HitBTC has its pros and cons. For instance, service doesn’t require for registration so the account may remain anonymous. However, replenishing an HitBTC account in dollars is possible only after a time-consuming process of verification. There are no HitBTC applications for Android or iOS. Nevertheless, the platform has relatively low fees and strong security properties, which still attract a lot of users.
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Nets Just $90M After Losing Banking Partner
- ‘Mystery Man’ Gets Berlin Shop to Drop BitPay, Accept Bitcoin Directly
- German Bank Boosts Bitcoin — Negative Interest Rates Hit Every Account
- Grayscale: 84% of Q3 Interest Came From Non-Crypto Hedge Funds
- Bitcoin Price Loses $8,000 Support as Bears Drive Market to 4-Week Low