Bitcoin Private (BTCP) developers have accused cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC of fraud in connection with the recent coinburn.
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows trading of over 300 cryptocurrency pairs. The HitBTC exchange was launched in 2013 by Estonian and Israeli specialists and entrepreneurs. More than 40 percent of transactions on the platform are made with Bitcoin (BTC) and there are two interface languages available: English and Chinese. HitBTC has its pros and cons. For instance, service doesn’t require for registration so the account may remain anonymous. However, replenishing an HitBTC account in dollars is possible only after a time-consuming process of verification. There are no HitBTC applications for Android or iOS. Nevertheless, the platform has relatively low fees and strong security properties, which still attract a lot of users.
- QuadrigaCX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Is Actually Convicted Criminal Omar Dhanani: Report
- Cryptopia Crypto Exchange Resumes Trading on 40 Crypto Pairs
- Kakao Affiliate Dunamu Launches Blockchain Service Platform
- Report From Former CFTC Chairman Calls for Advanced Crypto Regulations
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time