Independent security analysts at ICORating have given 16 percent of the world’s biggest crypto trading platforms an A rating, and none an A+.
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows trading of over 300 cryptocurrency pairs. The HitBTC exchange was launched in 2013 by Estonian and Israeli specialists and entrepreneurs. More than 40 percent of transactions on the platform are made with Bitcoin (BTC) and there are two interface languages available: English and Chinese. HitBTC has its pros and cons. For instance, service doesn’t require for registration so the account may remain anonymous. However, replenishing an HitBTC account in dollars is possible only after a time-consuming process of verification. There are no HitBTC applications for Android or iOS. Nevertheless, the platform has relatively low fees and strong security properties, which still attract a lot of users.
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16