Exchange liquidity is affecting every trade you make. From slippage to technical analysis accuracy, understanding a trade’s liquidity en...
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows trading of over 300 cryptocurrency pairs. The HitBTC exchange was launched in 2013 by Estonian and Israeli specialists and entrepreneurs. More than 40 percent of transactions on the platform are made with Bitcoin (BTC) and there are two interface languages available: English and Chinese. HitBTC has its pros and cons. For instance, service doesn’t require for registration so the account may remain anonymous. However, replenishing an HitBTC account in dollars is possible only after a time-consuming process of verification. There are no HitBTC applications for Android or iOS. Nevertheless, the platform has relatively low fees and strong security properties, which still attract a lot of users.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations