Blockchain-powered networks contribute to improving financial inclusion in developing countries.
Humaniq is a decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based platform that provides access to banking tools for those who don’t have any possibility to use traditional financial institutions. The Humaniq platform uses biometrics to connect unbanked people, which can be used without an ID, to enter the global economy. The project was launched in 2016. Besides this, the platform has the Humaniq token (HMQ) that has been created for operations within the network. The Humaniq coin is distributed among the users via a referral or bounty program. Currently, the Humaniq token price is less than a dollar. The first major opportunity for users to obtain Humaniq tokens was during the Humaniq Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which was conducted in 2017 and raised about $5 million.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Global Banking Giant HSBC Launches Tokenization-Based Receivables System for India
- Fidelity-Backed Crypto Analytics Firm to Integrate Twitter-Based Crypto Sentiment Feed
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains