Blockchain-powered networks contribute to improving financial inclusion in developing countries.
Humaniq is a decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based platform that provides access to banking tools for those who don’t have any possibility to use traditional financial institutions. The Humaniq platform uses biometrics to connect unbanked people, which can be used without an ID, to enter the global economy. The project was launched in 2016. Besides this, the platform has the Humaniq token (HMQ) that has been created for operations within the network. The Humaniq coin is distributed among the users via a referral or bounty program. Currently, the Humaniq token price is less than a dollar. The first major opportunity for users to obtain Humaniq tokens was during the Humaniq Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which was conducted in 2017 and raised about $5 million.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K