Blockchain-powered networks contribute to improving financial inclusion in developing countries.
Humaniq is a decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based platform that provides access to banking tools for those who don’t have any possibility to use traditional financial institutions. The Humaniq platform uses biometrics to connect unbanked people, which can be used without an ID, to enter the global economy. The project was launched in 2016. Besides this, the platform has the Humaniq token (HMQ) that has been created for operations within the network. The Humaniq coin is distributed among the users via a referral or bounty program. Currently, the Humaniq token price is less than a dollar. The first major opportunity for users to obtain Humaniq tokens was during the Humaniq Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which was conducted in 2017 and raised about $5 million.
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18