Changelly, a well-known cryptocurrency exchange, has announced its partnership with Jaxx, one of the most prominent wallets in the crypto community.
Jaxx is a digital asset wallet. It was launched by Anthony Di Iorio, the co-founder of Ethereum, in 2014. Initially, Jaxx was a Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet, but by 2018, it had become possible to store over 50 kinds of cryptocurrency. The Jaxx wallet is a cross platform, which means that it can be used on various devices and operating systems. Currently, the Jaxx cryptocurrency platform exists in three types: the desktop version, the Jaxx app for mobile phones, and as extension for Google Chrome. Besides this, Jaxx includes the ShapeShift service for wallets in order to allow the exchange of cryptocurrency within the wallet. The main feature of the Jaxx wallet is that it doesn’t require any personal data — all the information about the user is kept on his/her own device.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22