Changelly, a well-known cryptocurrency exchange, has announced its partnership with Jaxx, one of the most prominent wallets in the crypto community.
Jaxx is a digital asset wallet. It was launched by Anthony Di Iorio, the co-founder of Ethereum, in 2014. Initially, Jaxx was a Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet, but by 2018, it had become possible to store over 50 kinds of cryptocurrency. The Jaxx wallet is a cross platform, which means that it can be used on various devices and operating systems. Currently, the Jaxx cryptocurrency platform exists in three types: the desktop version, the Jaxx app for mobile phones, and as extension for Google Chrome. Besides this, Jaxx includes the ShapeShift service for wallets in order to allow the exchange of cryptocurrency within the wallet. The main feature of the Jaxx wallet is that it doesn’t require any personal data — all the information about the user is kept on his/her own device.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA