One thing among not a tall list that most people in the Bitcoin community are expecting in 2017 is Bitcoin Exchange and Traded Funds (ETF). What will it bring t...
MyCelium is one of the first secure and private digital banking projects. The MyCelium network was launched in 2008 and, initially, the main goal was to create an independent, self-powered network that could form wherever a sufficient number of nodes came together to support it. With the appearance of Bitcoin, the project’s team realized that the technology could fit perfectly into the project’s ideology. MyCelium has several applications, such as the MyCelium wallet, a payment system that accepts fiat and cryptocurrencies, a Bitcoin payment processor, offline hardware storing devices, etc. The MyCelium Bitcoin wallet was created to provide the ability to store, send and receive Bitcoins. Recently, the team presented the MyCelium Bitcoin Cash Module for keeping BCH accounts with instant exchange to BTC.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18