Nav Coin aims to end the year on a high note with the decentralization of their NAVTech network and a Conference in Auckland dubbed ‘NAV Con’.
Nav or NavCoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that uses a proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm. The main feature of the Nav coin is that it is completely anonymous due to its encryption software, which not only divides and mixes transactions, but also deletes the IP-address of the computer from which the transaction was made. NavCoin was launched in 2014. Until the present moment, it has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and it has been rated one of the top 100 cryptocoins by market cap. NavCoin’s price and the coin’s characteristics have changed several times. It has had names such as Summercoin and Navajocoin, and it also had been working with a proof-of-work algorithm for some time. Find out all about this cryptocoin by following the NavCoin news.
- Japan: E-Commerce Giant Rakuten to Move Crypto Exchange to New Payments Subsidiary
- Major Central Bank Institution BIS: Bitcoin Must Depart From Proof-of-Work
- Total Market Cap Drops $5 Billion as All Major Coins Take Price Hit
- Ethereum On-Chain Transaction Volume Reached Record High in December 2018
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21