Tron CEO Justin Sun gets to lunch with Warren Buffett for $4.5 million, while Facebook’s coin may come out this month.
Poland is a state in Central Europe. Poland is a former socialist country, so its economy was greatly impacted by the political events of the early 1990s. Since 2004, the country has been a member of the European Union. According to The World Bank, Poland is 24th in the world by nominal GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Poland, the authorities do not prohibit using digital money, seeing the possible benefits for the country, and now they are in the process of crafting cryptocurrency regulation that will satisfy Polish legislation. Bitcoin mining in Poland is allowed, though it is still under discussion if Bitcoin will either be an official way of payment in Poland or just a digital asset.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06