A Japanese cryptocurrency exchange is hacked of almost 6,000 bitcoins, and Elon Musk turns to Dogecoin creator to get rid of Twitter crypto scammers
Poland is a state in Central Europe. Poland is a former socialist country, so its economy was greatly impacted by the political events of the early 1990s. Since 2004, the country has been a member of the European Union. According to The World Bank, Poland is 24th in the world by nominal GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Poland, the authorities do not prohibit using digital money, seeing the possible benefits for the country, and now they are in the process of crafting cryptocurrency regulation that will satisfy Polish legislation. Bitcoin mining in Poland is allowed, though it is still under discussion if Bitcoin will either be an official way of payment in Poland or just a digital asset.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake, Sharding to Make Blockchains ‘1,000x’ More Efficient
- Harvard Economist: Bitcoin’s Future Value More Likely to Be $100 Than $100K
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10