Tobiasz Niemiro, co-owner of now-defunct Polish cryptocurrency exchange BitMarket, has been found dead.
Poland is a state in Central Europe. Poland is a former socialist country, so its economy was greatly impacted by the political events of the early 1990s. Since 2004, the country has been a member of the European Union. According to The World Bank, Poland is 24th in the world by nominal GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Poland, the authorities do not prohibit using digital money, seeing the possible benefits for the country, and now they are in the process of crafting cryptocurrency regulation that will satisfy Polish legislation. Bitcoin mining in Poland is allowed, though it is still under discussion if Bitcoin will either be an official way of payment in Poland or just a digital asset.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA