Now, bear with us as we experienced technical difficulties with slight audio annoyance from Roman’s mic. Nevertheless, the content is pure fire, so hopefully th...
Roman Mandeleil News
Roman Mandeleil is the founder and CEO of Ether.Camp, a team that organizes hackathons related to cryptocurrency technologies and conducts the development of the Ethereum Studio, and the builder of java implementation of Ethereum, who has provided many tools and insights about it. In 2016, at a conference in Shanghai, Roman Mandeleil announced research into possibly linking the fiat accounts of Sanatander bank users with the Ethereum blockchain. This idea was in consideration with the partnership with Ether.Camp. Roman Mondaleil believes that cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies and smart contracts, in particular, are the next stage of the whole economy because, in accordance with him, anything that has value can be decentralized.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Cryptojacking Overtakes Ransomware as Top Malware in Some Countries
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14