Now, bear with us as we experienced technical difficulties with slight audio annoyance from Roman’s mic. Nevertheless, the content is pure fire, so hopefully th...
Roman Mandeleil News
Roman Mandeleil is the founder and CEO of Ether.Camp, a team that organizes hackathons related to cryptocurrency technologies and conducts the development of the Ethereum Studio, and the builder of java implementation of Ethereum, who has provided many tools and insights about it. In 2016, at a conference in Shanghai, Roman Mandeleil announced research into possibly linking the fiat accounts of Sanatander bank users with the Ethereum blockchain. This idea was in consideration with the partnership with Ether.Camp. Roman Mondaleil believes that cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies and smart contracts, in particular, are the next stage of the whole economy because, in accordance with him, anything that has value can be decentralized.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Latin America’s Largest Investment Bank to Launch Its Own Security Token
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500
- UAE’s Largest Real Estate Firm Emaar Denies Reports That It Accepts Crypto: Bloomberg
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20