Greece’s Council of State ruled to extradite former operator of now-shuttered crypto exchange BTC-e Alexander Vinnik to France, against the wishes of Russia.
The Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. Russia's government maintains a mixed stance on Bitcoin, at several points proposing legislation to ban it outright, and then retracting those statements. Still, Russia enjoys a fair bit of Bitcoin mining, trading, and other business, even if a lot of it is done underground.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst