Founder of blockchain platform Universa.io Aleksandr Borodich said that the Moscow blockchain innovation cluster needs a mechanism for assessing intellectual pr...
The Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. Russia's government maintains a mixed stance on Bitcoin, at several points proposing legislation to ban it outright, and then retracting those statements. Still, Russia enjoys a fair bit of Bitcoin mining, trading, and other business, even if a lot of it is done underground.
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- Canadian Judge Appoints Legal Representatives for QuadrigaCX Customers
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18