Russian police seized a Bitcoin mining farm for the alleged theft of $200,000 in monthly electricity costs.
The Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. Russia's government maintains a mixed stance on Bitcoin, at several points proposing legislation to ban it outright, and then retracting those statements. Still, Russia enjoys a fair bit of Bitcoin mining, trading, and other business, even if a lot of it is done underground.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession