Founder of blockchain platform Universa.io Aleksandr Borodich said that the Moscow blockchain innovation cluster needs a mechanism for assessing intellectual pr...
The Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. Russia's government maintains a mixed stance on Bitcoin, at several points proposing legislation to ban it outright, and then retracting those statements. Still, Russia enjoys a fair bit of Bitcoin mining, trading, and other business, even if a lot of it is done underground.
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- New Survey Indicates Businesses Unprepared to Deploy Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Survey: Half of Millennial Investors Trust Crypto Exchanges More Than Stock Exchanges
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18