Russian mining and smelting giant Nornickel has commenced testing its digital platform for metals trading.
The Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. Russia's government maintains a mixed stance on Bitcoin, at several points proposing legislation to ban it outright, and then retracting those statements. Still, Russia enjoys a fair bit of Bitcoin mining, trading, and other business, even if a lot of it is done underground.
- Crypto Market Flips Green — But Is Bitcoin Ready to Retest $8,000?
- Russian Smelting Giant Begins Testing Digital Trading Platform
- Pomp Joins Figure’s Board as Firm Completes $103M Funding Round
- Updated: Texas-Based Data Center CyrusOne Hit by Ransomware Attack
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’