Big Four audit and consultancy firm PwC is conducting a trial of its new blockchain platform for ensuring the integrity of employee credentials.
Scotland is a country that is part of United Kingdom and is located in the northern part of the the island of Great Britain. Scotland has an area of around 80,000 square kilometers and a population of 5.5 million people. Scotland has a strong, free market, developed economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in Europe and a strong level of labor productivity. The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, is one of the strongest financial centers in the world, which provides a great base for the development of fintech in Scotland. The high level of education and major industries — being computing, electronics and life sciences, alongside agriculture, construction and others — brings a lot of importance for the support of developing technology in Scotland. A U.K.’s law has been implemented to control Bitcoin in Scotland. Bitcoin is treated as a foreign currency for taxing and accounting and is totally legal.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*