James Fennell Tempelhof, war zones old hand and Chief Griffin of Bitnation, on how Nation States are completely failing and why Blockchain and Bitcoin are alter...
Susanne Tarkowski News
Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof is a Bitnation’ founder, a virtual boardless post-nation state governance alternative. The main idea of creating a project like this came to her from Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof’s personal biography. She was born in Sweden and her parents had different origins, French and Polish. Susanne’s father couldn’t get citizenship for 10 years and, since then, she was thinking about the idea of replacing the existing system. In 2011, Susanne Tarkowski found out about Bitcoin technology for the first time and, in 2012, she got her first Bitcoin from a friend. Susanne is optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and even her marriage was registered in 2016 on the Bitnation blockchain.
- Breaking: U.S. Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- China Ruling Bitcoin is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- BTC Price Reclaims $10K After US Lawmaker Says Bitcoin Can’t Be Killed
- Price Analysis 17/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX