James Fennell Tempelhof, war zones old hand and Chief Griffin of Bitnation, on how Nation States are completely failing and why Blockchain and Bitcoin are alter...
Susanne Tarkowski News
Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof is a Bitnation’ founder, a virtual boardless post-nation state governance alternative. The main idea of creating a project like this came to her from Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof’s personal biography. She was born in Sweden and her parents had different origins, French and Polish. Susanne’s father couldn’t get citizenship for 10 years and, since then, she was thinking about the idea of replacing the existing system. In 2011, Susanne Tarkowski found out about Bitcoin technology for the first time and, in 2012, she got her first Bitcoin from a friend. Susanne is optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and even her marriage was registered in 2016 on the Bitnation blockchain.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22