Decentralized Media Solutions has hired Hanno Basse, a tech-in-media expert who will work on the organization’s blockchain-based video platform.
The definition of blockchain technology is a shared, digitized ledger that cannot be changed once a transaction has been recorded and verified. Bitcoin and blockchain technology’s success has triggered the establishment of more than 1,500 new cryptocurrencies, leading to the delusion that the only application of blockchain technology is the creation of cryptocurrency. However, blockchain technology companies can support such products as transactions that require personal identification, voting, peer review, supply chain management and many other fields. Cryptocurrency technology is implemented for additional privacy, security and the speed of transactions. Blockchain technology companies use various forms of crypto technology to perform different tasks and fit different requirements in power consumption, scalability and mining algorithms.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Source: South American Online Marketplace Working With Facebook on Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Worth Over $9,200 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week