A German company says it combines the powers of IT and marketing to offer white-label products to blockchain companies – including exchanges.
The definition of blockchain technology is a shared, digitized ledger that cannot be changed once a transaction has been recorded and verified. Bitcoin and blockchain technology’s success has triggered the establishment of more than 1,500 new cryptocurrencies, leading to the delusion that the only application of blockchain technology is the creation of cryptocurrency. However, blockchain technology companies can support such products as transactions that require personal identification, voting, peer review, supply chain management and many other fields. Cryptocurrency technology is implemented for additional privacy, security and the speed of transactions. Blockchain technology companies use various forms of crypto technology to perform different tasks and fit different requirements in power consumption, scalability and mining algorithms.
- Six Global Banks Sign up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Colorado: Bipartisan Bill Proposes Study of Blockchain in Agriculture
- New Zealand: Hacked Exchange Cryptopia Expects to Resume Trading by End of March 2019
- Overstock CEO Praises tZERO Blockchain Platform in Q4 Earnings Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18