California-based software giant Intuit has been awarded a patent for processing Bitcoin payments via SMS on users’ cellphones.
- Canadian Banks Wary of QuadrigaCX Assets’ Origins, Cite Money Laundering Concerns
- Bitcoin Hovers Under $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Mixed Movements
- Report: Russian State Duma to Review Crypto Regulation, Oil-Backed Crypto in Development
- Derivatives Giant Fidelity Investments Receives and Passes on the Lightning Torch
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 22