As Dubai’s government aims to propel the largest number of blockchain use cases in the world, a DAG platform offering smart city infrastructure has come on boar...
The UAE, or the United Arab Emirates, is a federal state composed of seven states located in the Near East. The UAE has a strong economy and currently is thirteenth in the world by GDP due to its oil production. In terms of Bitcoin, the UAE government created a legal framework in 2016 that has become the foundation for future cryptocurrency regulation. Despite these regulations prohibiting payment services from providing transactions in Bitcoin, the new law, in accordance with the Central Bank, can be interpreted differently, depending on certain situations. However, the country is a great platform for innovation. The UAE has recently accepted the UAE Blockchain Strategy in order to become one of the most advanced countries in the blockchain technology sphere.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM