A blockchain-enabled waste permit portal will be launched in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
The UAE, or the United Arab Emirates, is a federal state composed of seven states located in the Near East. The UAE has a strong economy and currently is thirteenth in the world by GDP due to its oil production. In terms of Bitcoin, the UAE government created a legal framework in 2016 that has become the foundation for future cryptocurrency regulation. Despite these regulations prohibiting payment services from providing transactions in Bitcoin, the new law, in accordance with the Central Bank, can be interpreted differently, depending on certain situations. However, the country is a great platform for innovation. The UAE has recently accepted the UAE Blockchain Strategy in order to become one of the most advanced countries in the blockchain technology sphere.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20