UAE-based crypto asset exchange and custodian Arabian Bourse — a joint venture from GMEX Group and Arshad Khan — has received initial approval from local financ...
The UAE, or the United Arab Emirates, is a federal state composed of seven states located in the Near East. The UAE has a strong economy and currently is thirteenth in the world by GDP due to its oil production. In terms of Bitcoin, the UAE government created a legal framework in 2016 that has become the foundation for future cryptocurrency regulation. Despite these regulations prohibiting payment services from providing transactions in Bitcoin, the new law, in accordance with the Central Bank, can be interpreted differently, depending on certain situations. However, the country is a great platform for innovation. The UAE has recently accepted the UAE Blockchain Strategy in order to become one of the most advanced countries in the blockchain technology sphere.
- Bitcoin Breaks $13,000 As Rally Continues
- Square Rolls Out Bitcoin Deposits for Cash App to General Public
- BaFin Head Urges Global Bank Standards in Response to Facebook’s Libra
- Swiss Stock Exchange Asks Central Bank to Issue Stablecoin
- Price Analysis 26/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, ADA, TRX