Most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies have dropped today, with Cardano losing more than 4 percent while Tezos is up 5.7 percent.
United Kingdom News
There are no strict regulations on Bitcoin in UK. Bitcoin has no established legal status but is commonly treated as a foreign currency for most purposes, including value-added and goods-and-service taxes. Cryptocurrencies profits and losses are subject to capital gains tax. However, the UK government is planning on implementing some legal procedures in the cryptocurrency market. Their primary goal is to require UK Bitcoin exchanges to conduct due diligence in relation to customers and include cryptocurrency platforms in anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing policies. The UK has issued a warning about the risks of investing in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, though it has yet to establish any direct rules concerning it. Still, it was stated multiple times that the United Kingdom is working on cryptocurrency regulations and has no intentions to leave it in a legal gray area.
- Bitmain Says Now-Lapsed IPO Made Firm More Transparent, Reveals Appointment of New CEO
- Community-Led Pan-African Blockchain Standards Org Publishes Draft ICO Guidelines
- CoinMarketCap Will Alter Listing Metrics After Latest Fake Volume Research
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25