Bitcoin Gold Exchange Vaultoro has recently announced that they have been chosen to participate in the 2017 Techstars Berlin Accelerator.
Vaultoro is an online cryptocurrency exchange platform with the ability to trade both Bitcoin and physical gold. The Vaultoro Bitcoin and gold exchange was founded by British company Vaultoro Limited, Inc. in 2015 and currently splits its headquarters between two cities: London and Berlin. According to the Vaultoro exchange’s official website, the gold for real-time trading is stored in high-security storage, provided by the largest precious metals dealer in Europe from Switzerland. Besides this, the company claims that all the gold is professionally insured against physical loss for full replacement value. The vaults of the company are backed with encryption, locked payout addresses and multisignature storage. Vaultoro fees depend on the 30-day trading volume.
- US Deficit Will Be at Least 6 Times Bitcoin Market Cap — Every Year
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Ripple’s XRP Sales Saw a Historic Low in Fourth Quarter of 2019
- Accused Bitcoin Launderer Vinnik Reportedly Arrives at French Hospital
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support