Bitcoin Gold Exchange Vaultoro has recently announced that they have been chosen to participate in the 2017 Techstars Berlin Accelerator.
Vaultoro is an online cryptocurrency exchange platform with the ability to trade both Bitcoin and physical gold. The Vaultoro Bitcoin and gold exchange was founded by British company Vaultoro Limited, Inc. in 2015 and currently splits its headquarters between two cities: London and Berlin. According to the Vaultoro exchange’s official website, the gold for real-time trading is stored in high-security storage, provided by the largest precious metals dealer in Europe from Switzerland. Besides this, the company claims that all the gold is professionally insured against physical loss for full replacement value. The vaults of the company are backed with encryption, locked payout addresses and multisignature storage. Vaultoro fees depend on the 30-day trading volume.
- Bitcoin Drops to $7,000 as China Vows to ‘Dispose of’ Local Exchanges
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Tezos Partners With Singapore Gov’t Blockchain Platform for Training Program
- CFTC Chair on Crypto Regulation: We Don’t Want to Snuff out Innovation
- Blockchain Security Firm CertiK to Launch Beta for Smart Contracts-Focused Chain