What most promising altcoins of 2017 have in common?
The Wings platform is an Ethereum-based platform for the creation and funding of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO). Wings enables proposals to the Wings DAO community for discussion, review and forecasting of various success factors. The Wings blockchain uses swarm intelligence and machine-based predictive modeling for forecasting, smart contracts and engagement solutions for a trusted crowdfunding system, flexible governance and participation models for administration. The Wings AI, combined with integrated chatbots in popular messengers, helps choose the best DAO projects and fund high-rated projects through the Wings blockchain. The Wings white paper was released on September 26, 2016, by Serguei Popov and others. The Wings token currently has a capitalization of over $20 million and is actively traded on major Bitcoin exchanges.
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Gemini Europe Hires New Chief Compliance Officer for Europe Expansion
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K