What most promising altcoins of 2017 have in common?
The Wings platform is an Ethereum-based platform for the creation and funding of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO). Wings enables proposals to the Wings DAO community for discussion, review and forecasting of various success factors. The Wings blockchain uses swarm intelligence and machine-based predictive modeling for forecasting, smart contracts and engagement solutions for a trusted crowdfunding system, flexible governance and participation models for administration. The Wings AI, combined with integrated chatbots in popular messengers, helps choose the best DAO projects and fund high-rated projects through the Wings blockchain. The Wings white paper was released on September 26, 2016, by Serguei Popov and others. The Wings token currently has a capitalization of over $20 million and is actively traded on major Bitcoin exchanges.
- Bitcoin Drops to $7,000 as China Vows to ‘Dispose of’ Local Exchanges
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Tezos Partners With Singapore Gov’t Blockchain Platform for Training Program
- CFTC Chair on Crypto Regulation: We Don’t Want to Snuff out Innovation
- Blockchain Security Firm CertiK to Launch Beta for Smart Contracts-Focused Chain