A new deposit functionality has been rolled out following news of a Bakkt payment app and Coinbase Card’s expansion into six European nations...
Xapo is a free-of-charge Bitcoin wallet and storage platform. It was created in 2013 by Wenses Casares and Federico Murrone. The main office of Xapo is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The Xapo wallet is available both online and offline with all transactions conducted without any fees. The main feature of the platform is their offer of a special Xapo debit card that is connected to the user’s wallet. The Xapo card allows using digital money to pay for purchases and to make withdraws without searching for available exchanges and thinking of the conversion rate of cryptocurrency to fiat money and vice versa. When replenished, the card user’s national currency is converted into the virtual currency at the current exchange rate. Also, it is possible to get some extra bonuses by using Xapo on faucet websites.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Coinbase Added 8 Million New Users in the Past Year
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM