Crypto custody solutions are on the rise, and Coinbase appears to be taking over the market — who else is chasing the number one spot?
Xapo is a free-of-charge Bitcoin wallet and storage platform. It was created in 2013 by Wenses Casares and Federico Murrone. The main office of Xapo is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The Xapo wallet is available both online and offline with all transactions conducted without any fees. The main feature of the platform is their offer of a special Xapo debit card that is connected to the user’s wallet. The Xapo card allows using digital money to pay for purchases and to make withdraws without searching for available exchanges and thinking of the conversion rate of cryptocurrency to fiat money and vice versa. When replenished, the card user’s national currency is converted into the virtual currency at the current exchange rate. Also, it is possible to get some extra bonuses by using Xapo on faucet websites.
- Ethereum Price Flashing Bullish — Can ETH Trigger an Altcoin Revival?
- US Treasury: Non-Compliant Fintechs Won’t Survive the War on Terror
- Chinese Authorities Plan Crackdown on Crypto Mining in Inner Mongolia
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $10,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Movements
- The IRS Is Blindly Coming After Cryptocurrency Traders — Here’s Why