Global travel IT provider Ypsilon.net has integrated bitcoin payments into its platform servicing tens of thousands industry businesses.
- Japan’s Central Bank Examines Central Bank Digital Currencies in New Report
- MIT Technology Review: Although Touted for Security, Blockchain Is Still Hackable
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- South Korean Capital to Invest Over $1 Billion in Fintech and Blockchain Startups by 2022
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18