Instant cryptocurrency exchange ShapeShift has completed its fund-raising of US$1.6 million; Nick Szabo says banks must go permissionless to get all of blockcha...
Aaron van Wirdum
Aaron van Wirdum is a freelance journalist. He studied Politics and Society in Historical Perspective at Utrecht University, and specialized himself in the influence of freedom of speech and communication technologies on social structures
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- TNW: Craig Wright Filed 114 Blockchain-Related Patents Since 2017
- Japan Introduces New Regulations for Cryptocurrency Margin Trading
- Report: Number of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Lobbies Tripled in 2018
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18