Built on top of the .NET framework, the company is believed to be “the first platform to have Turing-complete smart contracts in C#.”
Nick Bakursky is a journalist based in Warsaw, Poland. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, ranging from technology to investments and of course, blockchain.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market