German state-owned bank KfW will trial its blockchain-driven app in Burkina Faso, where it also funds water supply and sanitation programs.
Accenture is a transnational company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture specializes in consulting and professional services. Accenture works in six major divisions that are Accenture Consulting, Accenture Federal Services, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Operations. Accenture is actively participating in blockchain implementation in business processes both as a payment tool and a tool for supply chain management, banking and media. Today, Accenture Technology is mostly concentrated on AI, cloud technologies and IT-security, which are all blockchain-compatible instruments suitable for large enterprises and newly developed startups. Technology-based consulting tools are widely implemented for improving business processes and that makes Accenture one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18