Accenture will work with major firms including Mastercard and Amazon Web Services to introduce a DLT-based circular supply chain.
Accenture is a transnational company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture specializes in consulting and professional services. Accenture works in six major divisions that are Accenture Consulting, Accenture Federal Services, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Operations. Accenture is actively participating in blockchain implementation in business processes both as a payment tool and a tool for supply chain management, banking and media. Today, Accenture Technology is mostly concentrated on AI, cloud technologies and IT-security, which are all blockchain-compatible instruments suitable for large enterprises and newly developed startups. Technology-based consulting tools are widely implemented for improving business processes and that makes Accenture one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
- QuadrigaCX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Is Actually Convicted Criminal Omar Dhanani: Report
- Silvergate Bank Onboarded 59 New Crypto Customers in Q4 2018
- Cryptopia Crypto Exchange Resumes Trading on 40 Crypto Pairs
- Kakao Affiliate Dunamu Launches Blockchain Service Platform
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time