Former CFTC chairman J. Christopher Giancarlo has some new remarks regarding his Digital Dollar initiative, speaking in Davos.
Accenture is a transnational company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture specializes in consulting and professional services. Accenture works in six major divisions that are Accenture Consulting, Accenture Federal Services, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Operations. Accenture is actively participating in blockchain implementation in business processes both as a payment tool and a tool for supply chain management, banking and media. Today, Accenture Technology is mostly concentrated on AI, cloud technologies and IT-security, which are all blockchain-compatible instruments suitable for large enterprises and newly developed startups. Technology-based consulting tools are widely implemented for improving business processes and that makes Accenture one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K