The World Economic Forum announced that it released a guide for the evaluation of the benefits of blockchain applications.
Accenture is a transnational company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture specializes in consulting and professional services. Accenture works in six major divisions that are Accenture Consulting, Accenture Federal Services, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Operations. Accenture is actively participating in blockchain implementation in business processes both as a payment tool and a tool for supply chain management, banking and media. Today, Accenture Technology is mostly concentrated on AI, cloud technologies and IT-security, which are all blockchain-compatible instruments suitable for large enterprises and newly developed startups. Technology-based consulting tools are widely implemented for improving business processes and that makes Accenture one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
- The Fed Just Printed More Money Than Bitcoin’s Entire Market Cap
- Bitmain Launches ‘World’s Largest’ Bitcoin Mining Facility in Texas
- ‘Is That Still Bitcoin?’ CoinShares CSO Questions Crypto Custody
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB