The World Economic Forum announced that it released a guide for the evaluation of the benefits of blockchain applications.
Accenture is a transnational company founded in 1989 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Accenture specializes in consulting and professional services. Accenture works in six major divisions that are Accenture Consulting, Accenture Federal Services, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Operations. Accenture is actively participating in blockchain implementation in business processes both as a payment tool and a tool for supply chain management, banking and media. Today, Accenture Technology is mostly concentrated on AI, cloud technologies and IT-security, which are all blockchain-compatible instruments suitable for large enterprises and newly developed startups. Technology-based consulting tools are widely implemented for improving business processes and that makes Accenture one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend