Major cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex announced that it now allows its users to use credit cards and bank accounts on the platform.
Bank Accounts News
A bank account is an account opened and provided by a bank for an entity or individual for their participation in a cashless money flow or storing of money for further use. There are about eight different types of bank accounts, depending of the purpose of use. Moreover, it is currently possible to check bank accounts online and get all the necessary information without leaving home. Since the cryptocurrency industry has grown and become more popular, many startups related to this technology have appeared. However, because cryptocurrency regulation has not been established in many countries, opening bank accounts for Bitcoin-related businesses can become a difficult task. The specificity of this market means that just a few countries are ready for such financial innovations and just some of them allow opening accounts for that purpose.
- Central Banks to Meet With Libra Founders in Switzerland on Monday
- Report: Philippine Police Raid Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam, Arrest 277
- Germany’s Largest Bank Joins JPMorgan’s Blockchain Network
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Sept. 9–15 in Review
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX