Top crypto exchange Binance has partnered with public blockchain protocol Shyft Network as it readies itself to comply with global KYC regulations.
Binance is an international cryptocurrency exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao in China in 2017, and is currently headquartered in Japan due to the Chinese cryptocurrency trading ban for financial firms. Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges today. Trading transactions on Binance have reduced fees, and users can receive up to 50 percent off on the fee, if the transaction was performed with the Bincance coin (BNB). BNB is one of the major cryptocurrencies, with market capitalization of more than $1.5 billion. Binance supports multiple coins, has a lot of trading pairs and includes relatively new cryptocurrencies. Binance is famous for its fast performance, safety, high user experience and multilingual support. The Binance app is available for both Android and iOS.
- Steven Seagal Charged by SEC for Promoting 2018 ICO
- Courts Will Seize BTC With Miners' Help: Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright
- Binance Joins Blockchain Network for Cross-Industry KYC Data Sharing
- Bitcoin Tests $8.8K as Coronavirus Makes Stocks ‘Bargain Basement’
- Lawsuit Alleging Ripple’s XRP Is Unregistered Security Moves Forward