An investigative report into Venezuela’s national oil-backed cryptocurrency, the Petro (PTR), has attempted to square government claims with facts on the ground...
Bitcointalk is a cryptocurrency forum that is one of the major sources of information related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Bitcointalk was founded in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto — the original Bitcoin developer. Bitcointalk forum is a place where most new cryptocurrencies announce their establishment, important upgrades and events. For example, Bitcointalk is Ethereum’s first announcement platform. Bitcointalk altcoin announcements are mostly marked with an [ANN] label. Bitcointalk is also ICOs main announcement platform. Despite being a helpful and important part of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcointalk is a speculation enterprise source. A lot of new ICOs and cryptocurrencies published on the forum are fraudulent and targeted at non-experienced cryptocurrency users that may be dragged into non-returnable investments.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA