An investigative report into Venezuela’s national oil-backed cryptocurrency, the Petro (PTR), has attempted to square government claims with facts on the ground...
Bitcointalk is a cryptocurrency forum that is one of the major sources of information related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Bitcointalk was founded in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto — the original Bitcoin developer. Bitcointalk forum is a place where most new cryptocurrencies announce their establishment, important upgrades and events. For example, Bitcointalk is Ethereum’s first announcement platform. Bitcointalk altcoin announcements are mostly marked with an [ANN] label. Bitcointalk is also ICOs main announcement platform. Despite being a helpful and important part of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcointalk is a speculation enterprise source. A lot of new ICOs and cryptocurrencies published on the forum are fraudulent and targeted at non-experienced cryptocurrency users that may be dragged into non-returnable investments.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22