An investigative report into Venezuela’s national oil-backed cryptocurrency, the Petro (PTR), has attempted to square government claims with facts on the ground...
Bitcointalk is a cryptocurrency forum that is one of the major sources of information related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Bitcointalk was founded in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto — the original Bitcoin developer. Bitcointalk forum is a place where most new cryptocurrencies announce their establishment, important upgrades and events. For example, Bitcointalk is Ethereum’s first announcement platform. Bitcointalk altcoin announcements are mostly marked with an [ANN] label. Bitcointalk is also ICOs main announcement platform. Despite being a helpful and important part of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcointalk is a speculation enterprise source. A lot of new ICOs and cryptocurrencies published on the forum are fraudulent and targeted at non-experienced cryptocurrency users that may be dragged into non-returnable investments.
- China: Shenzhen Issues Country’s First Subway Electronic Invoices Backed With Blockchain
- New Report Warns 87 Percent of Cryptocurrency Exchange Volume Is Potentially Suspicious
- Seoul Medical Center to Launch Blockchain Tech Project With Korean Science, IT Ministry
- Blockchain Startup Bison Trails Receives $5.25 Mln Investment Backed by Galaxy Digital
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18