An investigative report into Venezuela’s national oil-backed cryptocurrency, the Petro (PTR), has attempted to square government claims with facts on the ground...
Bitcointalk is a cryptocurrency forum that is one of the major sources of information related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Bitcointalk was founded in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto — the original Bitcoin developer. Bitcointalk forum is a place where most new cryptocurrencies announce their establishment, important upgrades and events. For example, Bitcointalk is Ethereum’s first announcement platform. Bitcointalk altcoin announcements are mostly marked with an [ANN] label. Bitcointalk is also ICOs main announcement platform. Despite being a helpful and important part of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcointalk is a speculation enterprise source. A lot of new ICOs and cryptocurrencies published on the forum are fraudulent and targeted at non-experienced cryptocurrency users that may be dragged into non-returnable investments.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot