An investigative report into Venezuela’s national oil-backed cryptocurrency, the Petro (PTR), has attempted to square government claims with facts on the ground...
Bitcointalk is a cryptocurrency forum that is one of the major sources of information related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Bitcointalk was founded in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto — the original Bitcoin developer. Bitcointalk forum is a place where most new cryptocurrencies announce their establishment, important upgrades and events. For example, Bitcointalk is Ethereum’s first announcement platform. Bitcointalk altcoin announcements are mostly marked with an [ANN] label. Bitcointalk is also ICOs main announcement platform. Despite being a helpful and important part of the cryptocurrency industry, Bitcointalk is a speculation enterprise source. A lot of new ICOs and cryptocurrencies published on the forum are fraudulent and targeted at non-experienced cryptocurrency users that may be dragged into non-returnable investments.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week