A panel including U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and SEC and CFTC chairs voiced concerns about stablecoins becoming more popular in the future.
- NYDFS to Update BitLicense’s Terms for the First Time in 5 Years
- Huobi Scores Ex-Deloitte Audit Exec as New General Manager for Turkey
- Jack Dorsey: Twitter Developing Decentralized Standard for Social Media
- Price Analysis 11/12: BTC and These 9 Cryptos Set to Resume Downtrend
- 5 Bullish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin, Crypto Trader Must Know