Bitcoin could yet break below its 2018 bottom of $3,130, the Civic CEO has warned.
Civic Technologies, Inc. is a consumer identity theft and online identity fraud reduction service, which was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Civic’s blockchain-based identity verification technology is used for authorizing identity usage in real time. Civic identity protection is based on multi-factor authentication, both on web and mobile services, without a username and password due to automatic key generation and biometrics access. The Civic app stores all sensitive information securely on the phone of the customer that can be used only after the biometric-based unlock process. When Civic partners request some personal and private info, they provide a custom QR code that, after being scanned with the Civic app, shows exactly what information will be sent and asks for your permission in order for you to agree to send the info.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- Coinbase Closes Chicago Office and Scales Down Work on Matching Engine
- WSJ: Japanese Billionaire SoftBank Founder Lost $130 Million on Bitcoin Investment
- University of Nevada, Reno Develops Driverless Vehicle Blockchain Tech With IoT Firm
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22