“We’re way past the point where the bubble should have burst. It should have happened long ago. We’re in uncharted territory now.”
Civic Technologies, Inc. is a consumer identity theft and online identity fraud reduction service, which was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Civic’s blockchain-based identity verification technology is used for authorizing identity usage in real time. Civic identity protection is based on multi-factor authentication, both on web and mobile services, without a username and password due to automatic key generation and biometrics access. The Civic app stores all sensitive information securely on the phone of the customer that can be used only after the biometric-based unlock process. When Civic partners request some personal and private info, they provide a custom QR code that, after being scanned with the Civic app, shows exactly what information will be sent and asks for your permission in order for you to agree to send the info.
- Bitcoin Price Short-Term Indicators Hinting at $7.4K Weekend Bounce
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death By Exhuming Body
- VeChain Loses $6.6M in VET Tokens to Hacker in Attack on Buyback Wallet
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Price Analysis Dec 13: BTC, Cryptos Prepare for Possible ‘Santa Rally’