“We’re way past the point where the bubble should have burst. It should have happened long ago. We’re in uncharted territory now.”
Civic Technologies, Inc. is a consumer identity theft and online identity fraud reduction service, which was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Civic’s blockchain-based identity verification technology is used for authorizing identity usage in real time. Civic identity protection is based on multi-factor authentication, both on web and mobile services, without a username and password due to automatic key generation and biometrics access. The Civic app stores all sensitive information securely on the phone of the customer that can be used only after the biometric-based unlock process. When Civic partners request some personal and private info, they provide a custom QR code that, after being scanned with the Civic app, shows exactly what information will be sent and asks for your permission in order for you to agree to send the info.
- Digital Dollars, Bakkt CEO Scandal, & a Continuing Pandemic: Bad Crypto News of the Week
- Network of Fake Bitcoin QR Code Generators Stole $45,000 in March
- Ethereum-Based Social Video Network Integrates Zoom for Live Streaming
- Bitcoins on the Move — Is BTC Price Inversely Correlated to Mempool Size?
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion