CoinFLEX, a unit of the U.K. crypto exchange Coinfloor, is to offer physically delivered Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum futures to Asian retail investors.
Coinfloor is one of the largest online cryptocurrency exchanges in United Kingdom. Coinfloor has several cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies available, including the British pound, euro, Polish zloty, U.S. dollar, etc. The main feature of Coinfloor is that it has no trading fees. Moreover, the exchange has launched the first exchange-backed, peer-to-peer (p2p) marketplace named Coinfloor Market, which connects verified brokers with consumers interested in buying Bitcoin and potential investors. All the money of users that have a Coinfloor account can be kept in a cold storage with multisignature security. The exchange platform was founded by Mark Lamb, Amadeo Pellicce, Obi Nwosu and James McCarthy in 2013. The main goal of the founders was to create the most reputable and trustworthy exchange for digital currency in the world.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time