After turning into a Bitcoin-only exchange, the United Kingdom’s oldest crypto exchange Coinfloor is now expanding its consumer BTC services.
Coinfloor is one of the largest online cryptocurrency exchanges in United Kingdom. Coinfloor has several cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies available, including the British pound, euro, Polish zloty, U.S. dollar, etc. The main feature of Coinfloor is that it has no trading fees. Moreover, the exchange has launched the first exchange-backed, peer-to-peer (p2p) marketplace named Coinfloor Market, which connects verified brokers with consumers interested in buying Bitcoin and potential investors. All the money of users that have a Coinfloor account can be kept in a cold storage with multisignature security. The exchange platform was founded by Mark Lamb, Amadeo Pellicce, Obi Nwosu and James McCarthy in 2013. The main goal of the founders was to create the most reputable and trustworthy exchange for digital currency in the world.
- Anthony Pompliano Speaks to CNN about Warren Buffett and Bitcoin
- MoneyGram Expands Ripple Partnership with $11.3 Million
- Coinbase Releases its Plan for the Coronavirus Spread
- $257 Million ICO Project Filecoin Has New Launch Schedule, Gemini Custody Solution
- Coronavirus and Three Major Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Broke Below $9.4K