CoinFLEX, a unit of the U.K. crypto exchange Coinfloor, is to offer physically delivered Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum futures to Asian retail investors.
Coinfloor is one of the largest online cryptocurrency exchanges in United Kingdom. Coinfloor has several cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies available, including the British pound, euro, Polish zloty, U.S. dollar, etc. The main feature of Coinfloor is that it has no trading fees. Moreover, the exchange has launched the first exchange-backed, peer-to-peer (p2p) marketplace named Coinfloor Market, which connects verified brokers with consumers interested in buying Bitcoin and potential investors. All the money of users that have a Coinfloor account can be kept in a cold storage with multisignature security. The exchange platform was founded by Mark Lamb, Amadeo Pellicce, Obi Nwosu and James McCarthy in 2013. The main goal of the founders was to create the most reputable and trustworthy exchange for digital currency in the world.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA