Hong Kong and Thailand’s central banks have stepped closer to implementing a joint central bank digital currency project for cross-border payments.
Corda is an open source enterprise blockchain platform designed to record, manage and synchronise agreements and transfer value. It allows firms build interoperable blockchain networks that transact directly, in strict privacy. It is built by R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm based in New York. While Corda remains open source at its core, in 2018 R3 launched Corda Enterprise to enable certain types of businesses to integrate blockchain technology across their operations rapidly and efficiently.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ