Token says it will use the investment to develop its operating system and “accelerate new ways of innovating payments with digital money and ID solutions.”
Corda is an open source enterprise blockchain platform designed to record, manage and synchronise agreements and transfer value. It allows firms build interoperable blockchain networks that transact directly, in strict privacy. It is built by R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm based in New York. While Corda remains open source at its core, in 2018 R3 launched Corda Enterprise to enable certain types of businesses to integrate blockchain technology across their operations rapidly and efficiently.
- US Treasury Secretary Shares Trump’s Concerns on Crypto, Stresses Compliance
- UK Finance Minister Says Regulators Should Decide on Libra, Not Lawmakers
- Cleveland Cavaliers Partner With Cryptocurrency Firm UnitedCoin
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM