A fintech company based out of Dubai has entered into a strategic partnership with R3, as it develops a Corda-based platform for Islamic securities.
Corda is an open source enterprise blockchain platform designed to record, manage and synchronise agreements and transfer value. It allows firms build interoperable blockchain networks that transact directly, in strict privacy. It is built by R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm based in New York. While Corda remains open source at its core, in 2018 R3 launched Corda Enterprise to enable certain types of businesses to integrate blockchain technology across their operations rapidly and efficiently.
- Bitcoin Miners Uber Bullish as Difficulty Set for 60% Quarterly Growth
- Ripple Avoids XRP Question as It Moves to Dismiss Securities Lawsuit
- Tom Lee: Bakkt to ‘Improve Trust With Institutions to Crypto’ in 3 Days
- Bitcoin Owners Are Giving Away Altcoins to Support TOR Project
- After Dip of $500, Bitcoin Price Back to Trading Sideways at $10,200