A fintech company based out of Dubai has entered into a strategic partnership with R3, as it develops a Corda-based platform for Islamic securities.
Corda is an open source enterprise blockchain platform designed to record, manage and synchronise agreements and transfer value. It allows firms build interoperable blockchain networks that transact directly, in strict privacy. It is built by R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm based in New York. While Corda remains open source at its core, in 2018 R3 launched Corda Enterprise to enable certain types of businesses to integrate blockchain technology across their operations rapidly and efficiently.
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Two Arrested for ‘Old-Fashioned Shakedown’ of Cryptocurrency Startup
- Israeli Startup That Allows Offline Crypto Transactions Secures $4M
- Luxembourg Regulator Red-Flags Activities of BitPay Clone Website
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA