Bank of Lithuania has selected IBM and IT services firm Tieto as the finalists for its blockchain platform dubbed LBChain.
Corda is an open source enterprise blockchain platform designed to record, manage and synchronise agreements and transfer value. It allows firms build interoperable blockchain networks that transact directly, in strict privacy. It is built by R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm based in New York. While Corda remains open source at its core, in 2018 R3 launched Corda Enterprise to enable certain types of businesses to integrate blockchain technology across their operations rapidly and efficiently.
- Telegram Asks Court to Dismiss SEC Lawsuit Against Gram Cryptocurrency
- Australia: DigitalX Launches Bitcoin Fund Seeded With $1.9M in BTC
- C++ Creator Laments C++ Use in Bitcoin Mining Operation
- What Is VeChain (VET) and Why Did it Pump 65% This Month?
- Market Mostly Trades Sideways as Bitcoin Price Hovers Around $8,800